October prompt list - work in progress
Sep. 7th, 2026 05:02 pmThank you to everyone for the prompts. Here's the list I'm building. (In no order)
1. [insert title]: a horror story
2. magic gone wrong, magic gone wright
3. the veil between the living and the dead
4. pumpkin carving 101
5. popcorn balls
6. witches' brew
7. the hungry sea
8. there's something in the cellar
9. ghostly excursions
10. in the forest at midnight
Also I am thinking of using categories I used for Advent a couple of years ago:
1. arts & crafts
2. music & song
3. poetry & prose
4. food & drink
5. symbols & traditions
1. [insert title]: a horror story
2. magic gone wrong, magic gone wright
3. the veil between the living and the dead
4. pumpkin carving 101
5. popcorn balls
6. witches' brew
7. the hungry sea
8. there's something in the cellar
9. ghostly excursions
10. in the forest at midnight
Also I am thinking of using categories I used for Advent a couple of years ago:
1. arts & crafts
2. music & song
3. poetry & prose
4. food & drink
5. symbols & traditions

no subject
Date: 2026-09-08 04:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-08 11:10 am (UTC)