stonepicnicking_okapi: puzzle (puzzleicon)
[personal profile] stonepicnicking_okapi
I think of holidays (including snow days) as puzzle days so I started this one on Labor Day (Monday). It took me four days to finish it even though it's only 300 pieces (Hawkriver Hollow, Buffalo Games, Charles Wyscoki). It's funny how things change. I distinctly remember a time when I wouldn't have wanted to re-do an old puzzle, I'd only want a new one. And when I was thinking about it this week, I only wanted to re-do one I had, not get a new one. The colours are very autumn. At least one Halloween one and another autumn one have survived my many decluttering campaigns. I may open one of them.

Date: 2026-09-12 06:08 pm (UTC)
greetingsfrommaars: ichihara yuuko from the manga xxxholic (Default)
From: [personal profile] greetingsfrommaars
it's a charming puzzle! i always disassemble puzzles (as opposed to framing them or something) with the thought that i might want to do them again later, but it turns out that doesn't happen very often for me. maybe i should crack open one of them.

Date: 2026-09-14 12:27 am (UTC)
thatjustwontbreak: Hawkeye from M*A*S*H* reading in bed (Default)
From: [personal profile] thatjustwontbreak
Looks good! I'm very ready for fall.

Profile

stonepicnicking_okapi: okapi (Default)
stonepicnicking_okapi

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   123 45
6 7 8 910 1112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

  • Style: Caturday - Orange Tabby for Heads Up by momijizuakmori

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 15th, 2026 12:00 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios